Vintage Days 2023
Sat, July 29th: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sun, July 30th: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Summer market in Downtown Long Grove
Vintage, Antique, Crafts, Reclaimed, Repurposed, Upcycled and Handmade.
Historic Downtown Long Grove, Illinois
Long Grove Vintage Days is a two-day street market for all things vintage, antique, reclaimed, repurposed, upcycled and handmade. Located in the heart of downtown Long Grove, IL.
This year’s festivities will be located all around the downtown area.
Using GPS to get here? Enter the Visitors Center address, 145 Old McHenry Road, Long Grove, 60047 to find us.
This is a free event open to the public. There will be live music, unique vintage vendors and more—all within our quaint village setting. So much to see and do during your visit!Merchant Application
What to Expect
- Long Grove Hometown Event, hosted by the Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Association
- Antique, handmade, vintage, upcycled and reclaimed dealers
- Outdoor, open-air street market
- Free admission and parking
- Shop the market or one of the independently owned shops around town
- Sip, dine and relax in one of the many establishments in town
Courtesy of the Historical Society
The Long Grove Historical Society’s Penny Carnival will be a blast! It is simple children’s games, geared toward the younger crowd, run by older kids. A penny a game and everyone is guaranteed to win. New this year: a craft table this year with a simple craft and an Appalachian type singing group with a fiddler, a banjo player and a washboard!
Time and Location: TBD
Trivia Contest on Friday, August 5th at Brother’s Field. The Theme is Nifty Fifties and Far Out Sixties. Costumes are encouraged and prizes will be given to the best costume. Seating begins at 6 with the game beginning at 7.
What will you discover?
We are thrilled to have this signature event return to the streets of downtown Long Grove with over 30 vendors with recycled, reclaimed, repurposed, handmade items as well as crafts! Stroll the streets, listen to live music, visit the booths, the stores and dine at one of our restaurants!
Classic Sponsor Level deliverables:
- 10’ x 10’ Promotional space; including electricity for both days of the festival
- Company Name/logo, link included on “Sponsors” portion of the festival website
- Social Media mentions
- Company name/logo included on all onsite “Thank you to our Sponsors” banners